For when you want full leg coverage, our Thigh-High Medical Compression socks are the perfect solution to relive leg pain, swelling and fatigue. Whether you're on your feet all day and want stylish support or you're dealing with moderate swelling in your legs, our thigh-high socks provide targeted compression to your thighs, calves, and feet, and will help to improve blood flow and reduce inflammation.• Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe Varicose Veins.
• Helps in the treatment of moderate to severe Edema or Lymphatic Edema.
• Used in post-surgical and post- Sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of Varicose & Spider Veins.
• Treats Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
• Helps prevent and treat DVT’s (deep vein thrombosis).
• Helps with management of active ulcers.
• Helps relieve Superficial Phlebitis.*Please talk to your physician to see which level of compression might be right for you.
• 20 - 30 mmHg True Graduated Compression Socks
• Compression - Perfect for everyday wear, they provide relief for anyone experiencing tired, achy legs or mild swelling. This is the ideal compression to use while traveling, exercising, during pregnancy, or for those who sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Silicon Comfort Band - Keeps the socks from pinching, chafing, or rolling down, ensuring consistent compression throughout the day.
• Flat-Felled Seam Construction - Ensures ultimate comfort and prevents irritation, right to the tip of your toes.
• Thigh-High Length - To provide full leg coverage and all-day support. Sock stays up without sagging or bunching.
• Anti-Microbial & Silver Ion Wash - Provides effective odor and stain protection.
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
• For best results, wash in mesh laundry bag.
• We do not recommend using fabric softeners or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Fabric content: 36% Lycra + 64% Nylon