Q. How do I take care of my Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks?
Use a gentle detergent
Air dry the compression socks
Dr. Segal’s medical grade compression socks are usually covered under Extended Health Benefits. Contact your plan provider to find out your exact coverage! Shop medical compression socks for women, or medical compressions socks for men
Q. Who should not wear compression socks?
If you are unsure whether compression socks will benefit you, consult a physician prior to wearing Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks. Contraindications for wearing compression socks include:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Poorly controlled Diabetes
- Difficulty walking a block or up a flight of stairs without stopping because of pain in your legs.
Returns: Email us at email@example.com with the word “RETURN” in the subject line and we would be happy to return your purchase as soon as we receive it. The product must be returned within 30 days of purchase and in an unused resalable condition. Returns can take up to 2 weeks to process.
Exchanges: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “EXCHANGE” in the subject line and we would be happy to exchange your purchase for another size or color as soon as we receive it. The product must be returned within 30 days of purchase and in an unused, resalable condition.Exchanges can take up to 2 weeks to process.
Please see our return policy page for details.
How do I apply my discount code?
Shopping on your desktop: When shopping on your computer, simply add the products you want to purchase to your cart. When you're ready to complete your order, click on your shopping basket found on the top right-hand corner of the screen. Select "CHECK OUT." This will take you to your check out page. On the right-hand side of the page, there is a summary of your order and underneath the product description is a box where you can redeem your gift card or discount code. Click "Apply."
Shopping on your mobile device: When shopping on your mobile device, simply add the products you want to purchase to your cart. When you're ready to complete your order, click on your shopping basket found on the top right-hand corner of the screen. Select "CHECK OUT." This will take you to a 3-step process to complete your order. There will be a section for your gift card or discount code when you get to the last step, which is the Payment section.
Yes! We ship worldwide.
Your legs will thank you!
- Step 1: Put your hand into your Dr. Segal’s Compression sock
- Step 2: With your Thumb and forefinger, pinch the heel of the sock
- Step 3: While still pinching the heel, pull the sock inside out to create a toe pocket.
- Step 4: Put your toes into the toe pocket, and have the heel aligned under your heel.
- Step 5: Pull the top of the sock (the band) up your leg- the rest of the sock will follow.
- Step 6: Place the band 2 finger widths below the crease of your knee and massage out any wrinkles in the fabric.
Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks are available in two fabric combinations.
- Our argyle and animal print socks are made of 75% Nylon and 25% Lycra
- Our cotton socks are made of 45% Cotton / 17% Lycra / 38% Nylon
- Both use “Silver ion” treatment as our antimicrobial treatment.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com!