Skip to content
- Step 1: Put your hand into your Dr. Segal’s Compression sock
- Step 2: With your Thumb and forefinger, pinch the heel of the sock
- Step 3: While still pinching the heel, pull the sock inside out to create a toe pocket.
- Step 4: Put your toes into the toe pocket, and have the heel aligned under your heel.
- Step 5: Pull the top of the sock (The band) up your leg- the rest of the sock will follow.
- Step 6: Place the band 2 finger widths below the crease of your knee and massage out any wrinkles there may be in the fabric.