The holidays are here and this year you’ll be able to check off your entire list with Dr. Segal’s! Whether you need gifts for someone who’s an athlete, a new parent or a workaholic who spends long hours on their feet, we’ve got you covered.
SEGAL’S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
We understand how stressful it can be to find the perfect gift for that special someone. Fortunately Dr. Segal’s has everything you need!
- For the athlete: Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks offer incredible benefits for athletes of all levels with regards to performance, injury prevention and recovery. Compression Socks increase circulation and improve blood flow while exercising, increase oxygen to working muscles and combat lactic acid buildup. Trust us, the athlete in your love will love a pair (or two) of Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks not only for their physical benefits, but also to spice up their workout outfit!
- For the new (or expecting) parents: If you know someone expecting a new addition to the family this holiday season, or they recently welcomed a new little one to their life, the best thing you can give them is relief: either from tired legs after running around all day, or from the typical symptoms that come with pregnancy. Dr. Segal’s has the best Compression Socks for Pregnancy that provide relief from swollen legs, prevent blood clots, boost energy and prevent varicose veins. And for the new parents, a pair of Dr. Segal’s Everyday Compression Socks will do wonders for tired, achy feet.
- For the grandparents: People deserve to feel comfortable and stylish at any age. Dr. Segal’s Diabetic Socks are the perfect gift for any grandparent, as they’re perfect for anyone requiring special footcare, anyone with diminished sensation in their feet, for those wide ankles and calves, or anyone who experiences swelling in their feet and ankles.
- For the workaholic: If you know someone who’s on their feet for long hours of the day, chances are they end their day with achy feet, sore legs and swollen ankles. Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks work to stimulate circulation in the legs and feet by pushing fluids and blood out of the legs and back to the heart. They create better venous pressure by using a gradient of pressure that helps prevent swelling and fatigue after a long day of work.
- For the person who has everything: Everyone can appreciate the gift of happy and healthy feet, so why not get them a Dr. Segal’s gift card so they can choose exactly what they want!