Argyle Synthetic Grey/White Energy Socks
Features & Details
• 15 - 20 mmHg True Graduated
Compression - Perfect for everyday wear, they provide relief for anyone experiencing tired, achy legs or mild swelling. This is the ideal compression to use while traveling, exercising, during pregnancy, or for those who sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Wide Top Comfort Band - Keeps the socks from pinching, chafing, or rolling down, ensuring consistent compression throughout the day.
• Flat-Felled Seam Construction - Ensures ultimate comfort and prevents irritation, right to the tip of your toes.
• Anti-Microbial & Silver Ion Wash - Provides effective odor and stain protection.
• Terry Cushioned Foot Bed - Extra padding adds durability in the high-wear toe and heal areas, while giving your feet extra cushioning.
• Over The Calf - Socks should sit approximately 2 finger-widths below the kneee. Socks stay up without sagging or bunching.
Easy to put on, stylish and effective our 15-20 mmHg ENERGY Compression Socks will keep your legs looking and feeling great all day. Benefits include:
• Boosts circulation and increases leg energy
• Reduces leg pain and swelling in feet and ankles
• Reduces risk of varicose & spider veins
• Reduces risk of blood clots
• Faster recovery time post-workouts with decreased muscle soreness
• More comfortable travel
• Reduced leg pain and swelling during pregnancy and postpartum
Fabric & Care
• Cotton: 45% Cotton / 38% Nylon / 17% Lycra
• Contains Antimicrobial Properties
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
• We do not recommend using fabric softners or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Size Chart & Fit
- 15 - 20 mmHg True Graduated Compression Socks
- Signature extra wide comfort top band
- Flat seam construction throughout the sock
- Wide Toe box & soft terry in the foot bed
- 75% Lycra / 25% Nylon Contains: Antimicrobial Properties
Stylish Compression Socks
All-Day Comfort, Support & Energy
Dr. Segal’s Compression Socks provide fast relief for tired, achy legs or mild swelling. By increasing circulation, they also reduce incidence of varicose veins & blood clots. They are great for work, pregnancy, sports, travel, and anywhere else life takes you!
Relief from pain and fatigue while reducing soreness and swelling.
All-day comfort, support & energy while standing or sitting.
Perfect for anyone who sits or stands for extended periods of time, during travel, pregnancy, and while exercising.
With over 25 years of experience treating vein issues, Dr. Segal's Socks are comfortable and effective.